Thursday, October 13, 2011

Artist Interview

Christine Cooney is my mom and went to Sage College for Photography.

What motivates you to make work?
"I love nature, and insects.  My favorite time of the year is fall because you have so many opportunities to take pictures and use vibrant colors of all the trees changing.  I also love seeing insects like butterflies and bees, and getting close enough to photograph them, even if i only get 1 picture."

What are you trying to communicate with your art?
"I try to show that you can really photograph everything and anything you want.  With the right motivation you can make anything happen in your pictures."


What is most important to you with your art?
"the most important thing is definitely taking the time to actually do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment