Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Final


Thanksgiving is not only a time for turkey, stuffing, and sitting around watching football.  This thanksgiving I decided to do more than sit on the couch in a food coma.  Before dinner my dad pointed out a Barbie out on the deck and said it “looked like a crime scene.”  When he said that i grabbed my camera and went outside to take pictures of it.  After photographing the Barbie, i just kept going.  After an hour my uncle came out and showed me a swamp in the back of the house where he said i may be able to get some good pictures.  Having my little cousin with me, i thought i wouldn’t get any, but it turned out that i got a lot more with interesting compositions and colors.  I think this series shows that wherever you are, you can always find interesting things to photograph if you just take the time and initiative to actually go and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment